This agreement shall govern participation in the Adjux.com (“Adjux”) program. By participating in the program, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. The term 'advertiser' shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts the terms and conditions of this agreement by submitting the program registration and/or placing an order. The program is offered to you by Adjux.com, which is operated by Okan Atmaca T/A Adjux Media.
To use the service, you must submit a complete registration form, which is available at https://login.adjux.com/advertiser/signup or sign an insertion order. As part of the registration process for the service, you agree to:
• Provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the service (such information to be current, complete and accurate)
• Maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested on original signup shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data").
If Adjux discovers that any of your Registration Data is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, Adjux may terminate your right to access and receive the service immediately with or without notice. Adjux will evaluate the Registration Data in good faith and will notify you in a timely manner regarding acceptance or rejection. Adjux may reject a registration application if it determines, in its sole discretion that the user is not an appropriate subscriber or user of the service. Upon acceptance of this agreement and completion of the registration process you will have opened an account with Adjux and will become a subscriber to the Adjux's service.
Adjux shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not it accepts a particular advertiser or publisher for participation in the Adjux network.
1. Adjux will not direct visitors to sites containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites we will not direct visitors to:
- Sites with child pornography or sites that contain links to such content
- Sites containing or linking to software piracy
- Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, 'phreaking', etc.)
- Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
- Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
- Sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam)
- Sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
- Sites with any type of content reasonable public consensus deem to be improper or inappropriate
2. To ensure compliance with these terms and conditions, any client that changes their content after approval for membership MUST notify Adjux of the changes in writing IMMEDIATELY. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content, Adjux may stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Data Reporting (Stats): All campaigns purchased on the Adjux network are served, tracked and reported by Adjux. For campaigns that involve third party serving/tracking, accounting may be beyond the control of Adjux. Campaigns that use third party serving/tracking for auditing purposes may be subject to alternate or additional controls. Adjux is the sole owner of all websites, campaigns, and aggregate web user data collected by Adjux. Advertisers only have access to website and web user data that is collected as part of the advertiser's campaign.
Payment Liability: Adjux reserves the right to hold the advertiser and any agency, broker or other authorized representative of advertiser jointly and severally liable for all amounts owed to Adjux.
• Refund could be applied only upon written request containing reasons for your refund to [email protected] in case if advertising campaign cannot be launched due to reasons included but not limited to noncompliance of the advertising materials with the requirements of current legislation, unacceptable quality and/or content of the creative, other reasons deemed applicable by Adjux administration.
• Refund will be made in the amount of unused funds. Amount must be calculated based off Adjux's reporting system.
• A refund request will be considered legitimate ONLY if it has been sent from the email used for Advertiser's account registration or indicated in relevant sign up form or IO.
• Advertiser has one (1) month from the last payment date to ask for a refund of the balance remaining on the Advertiser account if You have remained in compliance with this Agreement.
• The refund may be credited back to the same payment method and same account that was used to make the last payment within 5 business days from the date the request was received.
Minimum Age Requirement
No person under the age of 18 is allowed to participate in our program.
In the Case of Dispute
Advertiser/Publisher agrees to settle any/all dispute(s) under this agreement via binding arbitration in Istanbul, Turkey.